Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunday Paradise

It poured last night. I love the sound of rain falling late at night, knowing that the next morning the skies will be crystal clear. It could not have been more beautiful.

I made the most of the sunny skies and cool air by working on the back yard. Alas, I don't have any pictures to show the results (what was I thinking), but after I finished I went to Target to stock up for the week and to look at new cushions for the patio furniture. Didn't find what I was hoping for, but I did see some Peeps!







































I was planning to come home and stay home, but the evening skies were calling me. This beauty was basking in the sunlight, just like me.











































A little Cost Plus World Market love.




A little sun flare bathing my slug bug in gorgeous light.







































More floral love.







































Sunshine on the drive home.






































I've decided that the evening light along with a little sun flare makes everything pretty.







































I think I'm also addicted to it.








































If you look closely, you can see signs of Spring all around.












































































Love this light.


No comments:

Post a Comment