Friday, April 27, 2012

Morning and Evening

I woke up at 5:41am this morning and for a moment thought about dragging myself out of bed to watch the sunset. Instead I went back to bed for another 49 minutes. I consoled myself by walking around the backyard enjoying the fresh morning air.

























After a long day of work, I headed out to get some exercise. There weren't as many clouds as the evening before, but still it was beautiful. First up, a stop at Fullerton train station. I love how I can get so ridiculously close to the trains.





































Then continued walking around downtown Fullerton. Was going to make a stop at Starbucks, but it closed early.

 Saw a pack of cigarettes outside a window that had a sign that smoking was not allowed within 25 feet. It struck me as funny...and then I thought it was a photo op.

























Ended the evening in Brea and as I drove home, couldn't resist stopping to get a few more pictures of the night sky.




No comments:

Post a Comment