Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tired Tue Day

I go into the office on Tuesdays. Today was no exception. It's not that I don't like to go in, it's the waking up so early that I don't like. Doesn't help that since the beginning of the year, I can't seem to go to bed at a reasonable hour. 

The commute wasn't bad. It generally isn't when you're on the freeway before 6am. Still, no matter how early, I can't tire of the morning sky.






































A pack of electrical towers.






































The 55 South to the 405 South exchange. The exit for work is just ahead. I love how I captured the side rail in the rear view mirror. The pictures from my car are pure look. I keep my eyes on the road, just hold the phone up, snap and hope for the best. I've learned to gauge when I need to snap.






































It's the first night in a long time that I didn't take any evening pictures. I was tired and it was nice to just hang out with Brie, even if we were just being lazy bums on the couch. I needed that.

No comments:

Post a Comment