Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Reflections of the Day

View as I drove out to Target during lunch time. I thought it was interesting. To the West, the sky was blue, clear.



































To the East, the sky was a little hazy. Couldn't tell if it was cloud or haze. Maybe a little of both.



































I stopped at Starbucks for a quick cup of coffee (a no no) and to do a little writing.





















As I left, I saw a fire truck in the parking lot. I couldn't resist it. I took several pictures. As I did, a woman and her boyfriend or husband were walking by. The woman was smiling at me as though she understood. The man looked perplexed. Yes, I am a sucker for firefighters and their trucks.



















































I thought it would be another day in which I didn't capture the evening sky. Until I came upstairs and looked out my window.



































I went flying out side for a better shot.



































And then I took some shots of vintage cameras I have.


No comments:

Post a Comment