Wednesday, April 11, 2012

On Wednesday the Rain Came Down

Been loving the rain this year. It doesn't go on for days, the rain does its duty and then the sun follows quickly behind, making for deep blue skies filled with clouds full of character.

Yesterday my poor little slug bug was looking pathetic as it was covered, ironically enough, in bug guts, a byproduct of all the driving I've done over the last week.






































Thought of taking my poor little baby to the car wash, but I knew the rains were coming. Thought about leaving it outside of the garage last night, but made do with taking it out during lunch time. It didn't pour as much as I was hoping it would, but still she looks better than she did before.


Took a quick break from lunch to treat myself to a cafe mocha and a cinnamon bun...not the best idea.



Got myself some eye candy as I drove to Target to buy some groceries for the week.



And just in case a photo op came along down the aisles of Target...


On the way home.








No comments:

Post a Comment