Thursday, April 19, 2012

All's Quiet in the Western Front

Quiet day today. Makes me glad that I stepped outside in the morning light to take a few pictures of the flowers.

We've had some rosebushes in the backyard for years. They must be hardy because they don't get very much love and attention. It makes me sad that they've been ignored for so long.

I'm not really big on taking pictures of flowers, but the light was so pretty and the color of the roses were lovely. So I pulled out my iPhone and took a few pictures until I realized that I still had my camera settings to black and white. Blasted camera, foiled again! At least with flowers, you usually get a second chance so I changed the settings and tried again, this time in color. But as it turned out I liked the black and white so much better.

Black and white....






































Color...






































Black and white...






































Color...






































See what I mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment