Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Drive

I got up exactly six minutes early with the intention of stopping on the way to work to capture the rising sun bouncing off a few buildings. I know that wasn't much time, but it was the best I could do. Alas, I was foiled by the rain and, even worse, the dark gray skies.

While slaving away in the office, the skies cleared up, making for a beautiful, albeit congested drive home.






































How I wish the skies would stay this blue forever.






































Did I mention the commute was congested? No problem, I was able to snap away.









































































By the time I got home, I just wanted to lay on the couch and nap the night way. After all, I did get up exactly 6 minutes early. But I got a second wind. So glad I did because the evening sky was more than worth it.




No comments:

Post a Comment