Monday, April 9, 2012

Remembering Friday

These are the things I don't want to forget about last Friday.

How my sister so graciously spent her day off showing me places that she thought I might want to explore with my camera. Our first stop, Placerville, aka Hangtown, USA.










































































































How incredibly busy that little Main Street was. There was always, always a steady stream of traffic on the road.










































Driving on the country roads, being able to stop right in the middle of the road to snap a picture, how the ride changed when we took the top down. We could smell the vegetation and hear the birds singing. How Eliz never once complained about all the pictures I took. And how people smiled and waved at us as we drove along.




No comments:

Post a Comment