Monday, April 29, 2013

2013/209 - 211 PS I Love You


It was a our little getaway from the world and spend quality with the family. It started at 12:30pm...well, except for the last minute work emergency that infringed on the car ride to Palm Springs. Nothing worse than trying to solve work issues created by someone not doing their job like they were supposed to. Luckily, I was able to enlist the help of a few other co-workers and relax for the last 40 minutes of the drive.

By 3:00pm we were chillaxing by the pool. A short time later, we were joined by our favorite little family from the desert. It was grandma heaven.



Saturday was typically Palm Springs weather, close to 100 degrees, but nothing we couldn't handle. A tasty breakfast at a trendy restaurant called Cheeky's was first in order. The rest of the day was spent relaxing in our rooms and by the pool. One of the nicest things about the whole time was the fact that I got quality time with everyone. 



Sunday we rose at our leisure before it was time to head back to reality. I had a boatload of work waiting for me which I had to get back to. I was able to say goodbye to Marilyn and take a few pictures of The Hotel California.







































No comments:

Post a Comment