Wednesday, April 17, 2013

2013/101 Another One Tomorrow

I had every intention of driving straight home. After all, it had been another long day at work and I have to go into tomorrow, too. But as I turned down Sunflower, my car took a right towards the beach instead of left towards the freeway. Still unsure of what I was doing, I contemplated turning the car around at every intersection.

I'm so glad I didn't. I never made it to the sand, but I got close enough to see the water, to hear the waves rushing to the shore, to feel the ocean breeze, to smell the salt in the air. My senses were delighted. The cool air was so refreshing. Even though the sun was out, there was practically no one around, allowing me to stop for pictures unimpeded.






































I didn't stay for the sunset, but that's okay. There will be another one tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment