Thursday, April 18, 2013

2013/102 So Blessed.

With two big projects at work coming to an end, I'm happy I haven't had more weeks like this week. Any plans I had to go back to the beach again, were put to rest by 3pm. Too much to do and not enough time to finish it all. Added to that an unplanned visitor at my office (my boss's boss) meant I was working late for sure.

As I walked out of the office, I was greeted with the deep blue skies, a falling sun and a refreshingly cool wind. It was just what I needed to keep me going especially since I knew I was leaving work just to pick up where I left when I got home. So very happy that I made that trip to the beach yesterday or I would be feeling bad right now. Instead I'm grateful for the job I have even if sometimes it gets in the way of my personal life.



I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment