Wednesday, April 24, 2013

2013/207 What to do?

As the month gets closer to the end, so does the pressure to deliver at work. Still today was not as hectic as I was afraid when I pulled myself out of bed before even the roosters were thinking about cockadoodle-doodling. I took lunch in anticipation of not being able to take a break, but right before noon, I allowed myself the luxury of leaving the office for a little pick-me-upper.

I decided to go someplace that served coffee in a real mug, not a paper cup. I'm getting spoiled. Yet, my indulgences are weighing heavy on my mind so it felt good to take pen to my paper and do a little writing the old fashion way, reflecting on the words that haunted me in February. Enough, be still, endure, conviction.






































What to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment