Saturday, April 20, 2013

2013/203 & 204 What Tomorrow May Bring

When she emailed me asking me where I was yesterday afternoon, I hoped it was because she wanted to see if I would meet her at the beach. We've talked about it so many times, there was always a possibility, but I wasn't going to hold my breath. Much to my delight her reply to my reply was exactly what I hoped for. At roughly 4:00pm I was driving down Pacific Coast Highway with the top down and the wind in my air.

I love how the air changes as you get close to the beach. I love the smell of the fire pits, the coolness of the breeze. After a busy week of work, it was the perfect way to start the day. Liz arrived about twenty minutes after I did. I originally planned to wait in the car so we could walk to the shore together, but the call of the water was too much for me. The waves were deliciously wild.






































I got home after 8pm, exhausted, my leg hurting, but it was all worth it. The sunset did not disappoint.

Today has been a day of recuperation. Of course I had to have a mocha at what has become my favorite coffee shop and I even did a little shopping for work clothes.






































I'm looking forward to tomorrow and what it may bring.


No comments:

Post a Comment