Saturday, April 13, 2013

2013/97 Instameet Impossible Project

It was a day full of not only photography, but doing something outside of my comfort zone and having a blast while it happened. On top of that, my back and leg held up enough for me to enjoy myself much more than I would have imagined.

First up, the Impossible Project came to Los Angeles. Okay, Hollywood really, but what does that really matter. They set up shop in a little studio located at Space 15 Twenty which was trendy and fun. Liz came along for the ride which made for great company. The free workshop I signed up for offered some good advice and answered some questions that I had. 






































We had enough time after the workshop for a delicious meal at a local restaurant, followed by a latte at the coffee shop across the street. I wished we had more time to spend there because there was a lot of photo opportunities around.

After our tummies were full, we made our way to the Santa Monica Pier for my very first Instameet. While I had hoped the weather would be a little cold and cloudy to keep the crowds away, I wasn't planning for the skies to be quite so gray and uncooperative. We didn't let it rain on our parade, but there was no sunset to be seen through the thick clouds. 






































No matter, we agreed, we'll go back again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment