Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Sunrise Made Me Do It

Normally I don't go to the office on Wednesday but today was an exception because the managers were going to get a sneak peek of the new office. Curiosity got the better of me and since there really isn't a good reason for me to go in tomorrow, I thought I would go in today instead of tomorrow.

I got off on a little late start because I was trying to get some pictures of rim light. After take a few shots, I realized I was setting up side lighting, not top lighting. Oh well.














































































The sunrise was gorgeous, so much so, that I got a little distracted and ended up missing the exchange to the 57.








































That little mistake, added to the fact that I had already left 5 minutes later than normal, cost me 20 minutes. I still got in before 7am so I was good.

Upon arriving I found that we were to get our pictures taken for our name badges for the new office...no exceptions. Good thing it was a good hair day.

At 11:30am sharp we met in front of my bosses office to head over to the new office. Right now I have a nice cube way in back where very few come bother me. In the new office, I'm moving up in the world and will once again have an office of my own...with a view no less.








































While on one hand, I won't deny it is exciting, on the other hand, it's an office...at work so my head will be turned away from the view for most of the day. My feet are on the ground.






































I'm mostly excited about the chairs because right now the chair situation at work is pretty pathetic. Most are no longer adjustable, some are tilted forward so you feel as though you are going to do a face plant straight into the floor. It'll be nice to have brand new furniture.

After lazing around for almost two hours, I finally got up and took a few pictures around the house. Right now, this is what I have in my heart.




No comments:

Post a Comment