Friday, May 11, 2012

Feeling Like Friday

It was a good day. Productive at work and got enough done that I could log off at precisely 4:04pm and not feel guilty. My Picture B&W class assignment was to take architectural photographs. Since I couldn't "see" the last assignment, I was determined to not let this one slide by.

First stop, Brea...



























Yes, I went a little crazy.

























Okay, not quite right. None of the pictures really fit the bill, but I liked them anyway.

















































Next up, Fullerton....

























Bettah!















































Then continued on to Santa Ana. Didn't get many shots and still not quite right, but I'm definitely going back. Next time though, I need to bring change so I can park for longer than 16 minutes.



On the drive home...




And the best shot of the day...


No comments:

Post a Comment