Saturday, May 5, 2012

Bits and Pieces

Started the day off enjoying the morning sunshine in the backyard.



























It was a perfect start to a very good day.






































I was thinking about driving out to Santa Monica when mom asked if I wanted to go to a car show with her. Her cousin, Veronica, with whom she recently reconnected was going to have a booth there and invited mom. I surprised mom by saying yes.

But first I had to spend a little time with Belle.






































Part of my Saturday routine is to sit on the floor and hang out with our lovey dovey.







































Even though the Angel's have been playing horrible, I decided to sport my Angel shirt. They may be losers, but they are my losers! Funny enough I had a fair number of comments (good and bad) about my shirt.






































The car show was not as spectacular as the one at church earlier this year, but it was spending the day with mom and her cousin.































Since we were in Duarte, a trip to The Old Spaghetti Factory was in order. Yummity, yum, yum, yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment