Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My alarm was set for 5am, 6am and 6:30am. When it rang at 5am, I thought for half a second about getting up and going into the office, but I closed my eyes instead. I turned the alarm off at 6am and told myself I would get up at 6:15am. Didn't happen. 6:30am, the alarm rang again. I got up at 6:45am. 

When I came downstairs, the sun was shining and I was greeted with this sight. I was so glad I stayed home.



































When the sprinklers went off, the reflection of the sun reflected off the ground. I was even happier. Happy it wasn't gray. Happy I stayed home. Happy I have a job that allows me that luxury.



































For lunch I made a sandwich and sat outside reading in the patio. It felt so good.



































Later in the day, both of the two meetings I was going to go into the office to attend got cancelled. I was even happier. 

At 6pm, I took my camera and went in search of the light. My top was still down from the day before. There was no reason to put it up. My happiness overflowed.



































Looking forward to tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment