Sunday, May 6, 2012

At The Hat

After church Brie had some prom preparation to take care of. I was planning to just hang out, do a little work and maybe make that trip out to the Santa Monica pier in that afternoon when I got a call from her asking me if I would go downtown with her to pick up her dress.

Umm...yes! It's always nice to still be wanted by your teenage daughter. She hadn't had lunch so we stopped at the Hat on Atlantic as we drove into downtown.






















Brie ordered her usual, grilled cheese, fries and a cherry coke. I had already eaten so I just bummed fries off of her.























After I ordered, I stepped outside to take a few pictures since I had to wait for the food. Brie was in the car in case we needed to move it. Parking is at a premium at this location.



































No comments:

Post a Comment