Tuesday, May 8, 2012

May Gray

The sun was already supposed to making its appearance when I left the house this morning at 5:45am. But it was a gray day. Not a speck of yellow, red or blue could be seen in the sky.






































I thought the deal was that if I got up early to drive into work, I was supposed to be rewarded with a beautiful sunrise.






































I left the house 10 minutes earlier than normal, but I hit a pocket of traffic that ate away my lead. On top of that I arrived at work only to find that I forgot the breakfast and lunch I had packed. Instead of being early, I ended up running a little late.

As I was walking to lunch, I got two calls, the second from a very unhappy client that resulted in me turning around and going back to the office to resolve the issue. Luckily I was able to make a few things happened and I rewarded myself by leaving for lunch a second time at which I, again, received another call, but this time was able to order and finish my meal.

I was exhausted by the time I got home. She looked like I felt.






































And with that I say "goodnight!"

No comments:

Post a Comment