Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Give Thanks

It was the only thing I could do today...give thanks.

I was thankful I could get up and walk to the bathroom myself.

I was thankful for another beautiful morning.



I was thankful I could work from home

I was thankful that I could make Brie lunch

I was thankful that I was able to take a walk this afternoon



I was thankful for a salad and sandwich from Panera




I was thankful for a morning prayer from my mom

Praise the Lord!
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good!
His faithful love endures forever.
Who can list the glorious miracles of the Lord?
Who can ever praise him enough?
There is joy for those who deal justly with others
and always do what is right.
Remember me, Lord, when you show favor to your people;
come near and rescue me.
Psalm 106: 1-4


No comments:

Post a Comment