Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A Little Bit of Normal

The day started off a little normal. This morning I rose from my bed instead of the recliner I've been pretty much sleeping in for the last two weeks. It was hard to get moving, but I managed to do it.

Thankfully, things progressed positively from there. I spent the day at home, working, but able to rise up from my chair without too much discomfort. I didn't get to head outside for a breath of fresh air to start the day, but I did start with the Word...Let all that I am praise the Lord with my whole heart, I will praise his holy name. Psalm 102:1

I am thankful today...

That I was able to move around without too much pain
For my mom's prayer that covered me this morning
For the beautiful high noon sky


That I was able to go to the grocery store with Brienne, followed by a quick stop at Starbucks

That I was able to make Brienne lunch
That I was able to take a half hour walk after work, enjoying the evening sky that God blessed us with



That I was able to go visit Brienne at work
For the call from my sister
That I found myself at the end of evening at Starbucks



That today felt just a little normal



No comments:

Post a Comment