Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A Beautiful Wednesday from Start to Finish

A typically morning, somehow made a little lovelier with a pretty mug full of coffee.

























The coffee was especially delicious.

























Which was a good thing because a mid-morning meeting ran late so I didn't get to stop for lunch on my way to the office. I made up for this by stopping at the Hat on the way home from work.

























An order of fries at the Hat can seriously feed a family of ten. Every time I start off wanting (thinking) I can eat the whole order, but I usually barely make a dent.

























As if that wasn't enough, I stopped at the Coffee Bean for a mocha in a glass mug before my photography class. Do I feel silly taking pictures of my meals? Sometimes, but I don't let that stop me.

























This caught my eye from Brea to Whittier.

























And so did this.

























At first I couldn't tell what angle was my favorite.














































Then I saw my car bathed in sunlight and I got momentarily distracted. I do love my little slug bug.

























As I drove off, I caught my favorite of the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment