Friday, March 30, 2012

Fabulous Friday

I just noticed today that the spine of this book commanded me to write...everyday...I plan to!






































After working, once again, in my pajamas all day, I got dressed and headed out on a mission to see the world. I first stopped at a park in Brea.






































It turned out not to be as interesting of a park as I hoped it would be.






































I wandered around a bit, enjoying the sunshine.






































I decided to drive to Fullerton. On the way, I noticed another area to walk around.






































I walked around the trails for a little while trying to get a good shot of the oil pumps.






































I thought this sign was funny. What exactly is a dog nuisance? And who does the removing?


































































































As I got in my car, I saw the sun flare calling out to me. So I captured it.






































I continued on my way to Fullerton, thinking about 12 more years and what I was going to do with that, wondering if I'm right to believe that I really have that when I saw a prism in the sky. God's promise to me. I pulled over to take a picture of it, wondering how many others even noticed it.






































I wanted to cry. Instead I got back in my car and continued to Fullerton.






































I ended up at the train station. It was so wonderful. There were people out there waiting for trains. A Metrolink was just pulling up as I walked to the station. There were a group of Amish people waiting for a train. I wanted so badly to take a picture of them, but I couldn't do that. I did hover around, waiting for a chance, but it never came. I seriously thought they knew what I was thinking even though I acted as casual as I could. I loved the activity at the station. The fact that you could walk pretty much anywhere unimpeded, without security, like it used to be when I was little and we would fly. Those days are long gone when it comes to air travel. It was lovely to experience it at the train station.






































































No comments:

Post a Comment