Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Anthropologie Tuesday

Lunch was quicker than I would have liked, but I had a meeting I had to get back to.

























After work, I headed West to Fashion Island. Anthropologie has become my new love.

























Not that I can afford much there. But their stuff is pretty.

























I bought a pretty mug, even though I had issued a moratorium against such a thing and keep buying mugs anyway. I saw these canisters with candles inside. It reminded me of my grandmother. I think she would have liked them.

























This was lovely too. But $1300.00? I would need to stay in bed forever.

























This desk called to me. But at $800.00, I kept on walking.

























Not my best shot, but it's a reflection of me.

























After day dreaming in Anthropologie, I slummed it at Restoration Hardware. It's another place out of my price range.

























Pretty stuff, but I wonder how anyone really affords it.

























After ending my dreams at the Apple store, I headed for some Haagen Dazs.

























And on the way home stopped for some snaps of my favorite water tower.























No comments:

Post a Comment