Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sweet Sweet Thursday

I didn't change out of my pajamas until almost 2pm today. It's one of the perks of working from home. I was on conference calls for most of the days so I didn't even get out of the house until close to 3pm.

Brie came home and wanted to go to an early dinner. We agreed upon BJ's.

























Since I had a late lunch, I had a strawberry beignet and she had a chicken caesar salad. Followed by a chocolate chunk pi'zookie

























It was so lovely to have some alone time with her.

























After we finished dinner, I dropped her off at home and went to take some pictures in the evening light.

























I don't know why, but I've been in love with power poles lately.

























I headed to Whittier and pulled off the road to take this picture. I've been wanting to do this for the longest time.

























Then I went back to Whittier Blvd to snap a few of a motel sign that I noticed yesterday.






































Then back to old town Whittier to get a picture of Rick's Drive Thru sign.

























As I was getting in my car, I noticed the sun in my side mirrors. I love the sun flare, but note to self...wash your car!


No comments:

Post a Comment