Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday Monday

Love the day after a rainstorm.

























Even if it means I have to go to the infusion center.

























Jesse was so gentle, I didn't even fill the stick today. And the gentleman in the chair next to me was having his last chemo treatment. It made me cry. I know how happy and relieved he must be.

























The results of the bone scan were what I was hoping for, but once again I passed up Chris's burgers and the Donut Hole in favor of some chicken I had at home.

























When I got home, Belle enjoyed a little sunshine on a new pillow that she found for herself.





































And I admired the puffy clouds. Did I mention that I love the day after a rainstorm?

























As dusk was falling, I took a walk in old Whittier.

























Greenleaf is constantly in a state of decay and rebuilding.

























Still the good outweighs the bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment