Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sunshine on the Drive Home

Planned to head to the beach after work today, but by 3pm I could barely keep my eyes open so I drove home instead and got off Brea.

Stopped at Starbucks for a quick cup of coffee on Birch Street and then took a quick stroll around the block, just enjoying the sunshine and cool air. Walked by the Farrell's, tempted to go in, but there was already a line.



























Contemplated buying something from their takeout window, but thought the better of it.

























So I kept walking.

























Orange generally doesn't strike my fancy, but today these caught my eye.

























The sun was in its golden hour by the time I got back to my car.

























I would have loved this shot below if there wasn't trash on the upper left corner. Why do people have to be such litter bugs?

























Drove the rest of the way home with the top down and the reflection of my bug on these shiny wheels caught my eye.


No comments:

Post a Comment