Friday, May 31, 2013

2013/243 Fire in the Sky

It was a long day at work today, but thankfully, I had one of the best lunches I've had in a long time. It kept me going. Seriously, the bread was so good, I could go back tomorrow and the day after that and the day after that.

It was a turkey sandwich on country bread (at least that's what I thought it was). The bread itself was so ridiculously soft that I could have slept on it. And the crust, oh the crust, it was crusty with grains all over the top of it.

I was hoping to leave the office by 3:30pm, but I didn't get out of there until shortly after 4:00pm. Didn't matter, there was a cool breeze as I walked to my car so I put the top back and cruised over to Old Town Orange, treated myself to a Grape Float and took pictures galore. It was wonderful.


























And the best part was still yet to come. As I drove home, the sunset was like fire in the sky. It's going to be a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment