Monday, May 13, 2013

2013/225 & 226 Rewind

After waiting all week, it was more than I could have hoped for especially since I by the time Friday came along I was so tired, I was afraid, I would spend the whole thing being a lump on the log.

Saturday, I lived up to my name, being a busy, busy bee. It felt so good to be so productive. The late afternoon to the night was spent in the kitchen getting ready for our Mother's Day picnic. I was thankful the energy. I was thankful that my body held up.






































Sunday, started with a delicious breakfast provided by my baby girl, followed by a picnic in Manhattan Beach where the sea breeze brought a welcome coolness to the air. It was a wonderful day, filled with lots of love from my babies and punctuated by text messages from many of Brie's friends.



If I could rewind the weekend, I would. Every second of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment