Friday, May 3, 2013

2013/215 & 216 The End of the Week

Thursday, D-Day, the day of do or die. We launched a new program at work. One that is supposed to make us better, faster. The day started early, full of anticipation. I arrived in the office at 6:30am and there was already a buzz in the air.






































This afternoon, after a long week of work, I was torn. It was almost five o'clock before I left the office which meant a good hour and a half of traffic before I would get home. Which meant, I would probably be a lump on the log the rest of the evening. I could head to the beach, but I was so tired. I turned West and stopped for dinner thinking it would invigorate me. The little bakery restaurant was lovely, but the food was oh, so so. 


No comments:

Post a Comment