Thursday, May 30, 2013

2013/242 Praising God All the Way

After not one, but TWO weeks off of chemo, it was time to get back on the program. I wasn't looking forward to it, but not going was not an option. I was a bit apprehensive about the port after all the trouble Jesse had accessing it the last time. I made doubly sure to remember to put on the lidocaine just in case. 

I was so thankful that there was no trouble this time at all. With the disappointment I felt yesterday with the test results, I didn't need another reason for a pity party. The walk back to my car from the infusion center had much more pep than it did yesterday. I was praising God all the way to the car and all the way home. 




But even if there was trouble accessing the port, I still would have praised God all the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment