Tuesday, September 18, 2012

What Faith Can Do

This song touched me today. I was singing it over and over again in the car as I was driving home, then switched on the Fish and much to my delight, surprise and thankfulness, it was playing on the radio. Is that not a miracle in itself??

As I was singing the refrain along with the radio, my words were coming in furious bursts of sobs. It felt so catharsis. 

I've seen dreams that move the mountains
Hope that doesn't ever end
Even when the sky is falling
I've seen miracles just happen
Silent prayers get answered
Broken hearts become brand new
That's what faith can do

It's not just a song to me. It's what I believe. It's what I know to be true. I don't know why I've had a set back, but it doesn't mean that I can climb back out of this, if it be God's will. My dream is that I still have time. I have hope that there are still some miracles out there for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment