Friday, February 22, 2013

2013/51 A Day of Work

I don't typically go into the office on Thursday's. But my boss asked if I would attend a meeting from 4-9pm this evening. Our team loves our boss so our whole agreed to give up our night, not just tonight, but tomorrow (Friday) night too. Sad but true.

Since I was going to be working late, I decided I could go into the office at my convenience which today meant 10:14am. I expected traffic to be light. And while it could be considered light for California, the freeway was filled with drivers who had no real place to be or had no desire to get there.






































Thankfully we accomplished more tonight than anticipated. Tomorrow's late night meeting has been officially cancelled. I love my boss!

No comments:

Post a Comment