Sunday, February 3, 2013

2013/32 - 34 First Days of February

Where did the last three days go? They literally flew by, wiping me out in the process.

February 1st started with a roar. It began with a 6am meeting and the day never let up as I moved from one conference call and one deadline to another. Before I knew it, it was 7pm and the light was gone. There were some magazines that I wanted to get so I went to Barnes and Noble before I called it a night.






































I awoke to the 2nd of February, anticipating the day. My plan was to make some progress in straightening out my room (which didn't really happen) and then meet Barbara and her kids at Color Me Mine. I was so looking forward to spending some time with them. It was fun times. We got in a little painting, followed by Chipotle and topped off by lattes and mochas at Dripp. Next thing I knew it was 8pm and I was TIRED!






































This morning I had hoped to make a dent in my room, but instead most of the day was spent dealing with some side effects of one of the meds I was taking. I'll spare the details, but it was not pleasant. Thankfully, by the time the Super Bowl started, I was feeling better, but instead of heading out to Union Station as I had hoped for some street photography, the day was spent inside recuperating. Having not eaten anything since breakfast, I was famished around 4pm and my sweet momma made me some pancakes.



No comments:

Post a Comment