Thursday, February 14, 2013

2013/44-45 Love

What can I say, my Wednesday routine wore me out and I fell asleep before I could post anything. I decided to be daring at lunch and try the Corner Bakery near our office. Last time I went to a Corner Bakery, I was very disappointed and haven't tried it again.

The start was promising as all the baked items looked beyond yummy. I remained strong and ordered lunch only. It was a good thing because once again my eyes were bigger than my stomach. I just might go back again. But only if I can order dessert.






































I fell short in the Valentine decorating plan again this year. I had hoped to have hearts strung up all over the place. I needed an app for that. Since they don't have one, there aren't heart anywhere. Still I managed to get a little something, something for mom and Brie....and a little something for me.






































And the greatest of these is LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment