Sunday, July 7, 2013

2013/280 A Girl's Gotta Do


Spent the last two hours walking around Old Towne Orange, on a photo hunt while passing time until Brie gets off of work. The last thirty minutes of my walk became flat out torturous as fatigue and the heat flanked me from both sides. As much as I try to pace myself, there are times when I find myself spent without warning.

By the time I got back to my car, I don't know which was worse, the sweat pouring from my back or the huffing and puffing. I was thankful for the multitudes of benches placed strategically throughout the streets of Old Towne. I took full advantage of a number of them as I made my way slowly and painfully back to my car.


Not to given in to the failures of my stamina, I pushed myself to make one stop before I headed to a Starbucks by my daughter's work and take a picture of a sign for the photo hunt.






































A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

No comments:

Post a Comment