Monday, July 1, 2013

2013/274 The Halfway Point

Someone needs to convince me that it's really July 1st. What happened to the year? It's it really halfway over or has it just have begun? I still haven't even planned my vacation or wrote that book. 2013 hasn't been the horrible year I was afraid it would be. Did I hate it because it had those two little numbers that many take for bad luck (13) or because I honestly wasn't sure if I would survive the year?

I still don't know the future, but I know today. And today was good enough. I have my job, which I like, I'm blessed with insurance, a circle of family and friends that I love, a good church. I can still walk, see and take photos to my heart's content. I'm still working on creative emergence (come already!!!) My children and loved ones are healthy and happy.




Life is good. My cup may look half-full, but it's chock full of blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment