Thursday, March 21, 2013

2013/74 - 77 Catching Up

It started with Monday. I was so fatigued, I couldn't wait for the work day to be over so I could rest. But when she asked me to go shopping, I didn't want to say no. I'm glad we went, it was good for me to walk around.






































I half considered about not going in to work on Tuesday, but thought better of it. It helped that I went to bed early on Monday. It was a good day at work, some good things are happening with the department. Possibly with me.







































Wednesday was a repeat of Tuesday. I got two things crossed off my list that have been weighing on me. Felt so good to walk out of there with not one but two things accomplished. In the middle of the day, I texted Brie asking her if she wanted to bake cookies. I was happy when she texted back that she did.






































Thursday, I half considered going into the office, but thought better of it. I shut down promptly at 4pm so we could drive to the desert to visit our favorite family. It was a good night with the kids. The only thing bothering me is my leg and body strength. I don't know why I feel weak again. Trying not to worry about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment