Sunday, March 10, 2013

2013/66-67 Weekend Recap

Got a little more accomplished this weekend than last. I cracked open the Photo journal I bought just before Christmas last year and started journaling the Hipstamatic prints I ordered from the print lab.



If I had had a more comfortable chair, I may have finished more than the five pages I cranked out. It felt good to glue the pictures down, add a little embellishments to the page and most of all journal. Looking forward to doing more of this.

Usually Daylight Savings Time makes me grumpy. I don't buy into springing forward. Yes, we might get an "extra" hour of daylight in the evening, but what about the fact that it's now dark when I get up? Not to mention the loss of the hour of sleep and how long it takes to get used to the time change.

Today, however, was so beautiful, I forgot about hating the world. Brie even got herself out of bed at a reasonable time so we could do a little shopping. My one caveat, it had to be an outdoor mall. I spent almost twice as much as I said I would on her.






































It was a good day. Of course, any day we spend the day together, driving with the top down is a very good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment