Friday, March 15, 2013

2013/71 I Scream

Wasn't sure what to expect from the day, following a round of chemo and a blood transfusion to boot. I made the girls laugh last night when I told them that perhaps vampires are misunderstood. Maybe they are just anemic. Thankfully, the nausea that has normally possessed me right after my infusion has not bothered me today. I was crazy busy with work too, so I was very productive, earning every penny I will be paid.

I rewarded myself by heading over to my favorite haunt, Dripp, and finally ordered something different. Just a plain old cup of coffee AND salted caramel ice cream. The ice cream was delish. The coffee was just so-so. I wanted so badly to get up and order a mocha too, but I thought that would be too much. Afterwards, I tested my energy level and walked around The Shoppes. I ended the evening with by pulling over to admire the setting sun.






































I scream for ice cream :)

No comments:

Post a Comment