Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My Lucky Day

This is me, waiting for my Orthopedic Oncologist. Hoping for some magical elixir that will help me walk upright again.






































The news wasn't what I hoped for. My spine is compressed which is why my body wants to be hunched over. There isn't a back brace that will save the day. I just need to put up with it for now, walk and sit as straight as possible and hope and pray for the best. I wanted to cry.

As I drove to the office, I fought back tears, trying to focus on the positive. The x-rays looked good, no change since my last visit from over a year ago. It was bittersweet, more bitter than sweet. I am only human.

Funny about life. I would have expected the rest of the day to go downhill from there. But it was a good day. I even told someone it was my lucky day. I thank God for that.


No comments:

Post a Comment