Monday, December 10, 2012

making spirits bright

I arrived at the women's Christmas event, "Comfort & Joy" in need of both. I silently prayed, "Please, Lord, let this be a message that lifts my spirit and gives me hope." He did not disappoint. Within minutes of Carol Kent's testimony, tears were welling. How she could stand up there smiling and making us laugh was simply amazing considering the story she had to share. Her message...choose life. I left tired, but full of comfort and joy.

Sunday we went to the Grove to celebrate Greg and my birthdays. I did better than I hoped. It helped having the stroller to hold on to. Waiting for our dinner reservations, we walked to the Farmer's Market and inside was such beautiful light. I let go of the stroller, camera in hand and for a moment moved around without any struggle. 

It was wonderful. 






































I want to go back. to that moment and to that place.


No comments:

Post a Comment