Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Giving Kisses

Got to see my little babies this weekend.




































It was heaven.




































It was so cute to see Maximus give his little sister some loving.




































The plan was for me to take Maximus for a few days. He wasn't feeling 100%, but we were willing to take the chance, especially since he was happy and peppy while I was at Matt & Ash's.




































The drive home was gorgeous.





































Alas, Maximus wasn't feeling good the next morning which added to a bit of homesickness was too much for the little guy.




































I ended up taking him back two days early which made us sad, but I knew he needed his mommy. On the plus side, it allowed my mom the chance to see Matt & Ash's new house and hold her great granddaughter.


No comments:

Post a Comment