Friday, August 24, 2012

Around the Block

It's been almost a month since I've gone out shooting. Haven't had the energy, felt the desire, it's been too hot, life has gotten in the way. Since heat wasn't an issue today, I made myself go out for a walk after work with my iPhone in hand.





I wasn't hopeful that I would find much to photograph, but...

an amazing thing always happen when you head out at the golden hour on foot with a camera in hand.

The ordinary becomes...

extra-ordinary.






































Before I knew it, an hour had passed.

 and I felt exhilarated and alive again.

 I forgot that there is beauty all around,

even in our little neighborhood park.

It may not be Italy,


Boston,
 or found anyway on a top 50 list of places you must travel to before you die,






































but if you get out and walk around your block, you just might be surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment