Wednesday, November 12, 2014

What I Love...


There are photographs that speak to the heart. It's what I love about photography, there are so many options available. While street photography grabs for my attention, its a shot like the picture above that tug at my shirt strings. What you may not know is that this is my grandson engrossed in conversation with my dad. What you may be assuming is that they are sharing a funny moment. There are so many things I love, love, love about this picture, namely, the two males who are spanning generations. 

The only thing I don't like about this picture? I'm not the one that took it. My daughter-in-law was the one who got the shot, but at least she shared it with us :) Shots like this...I want the credit for. I hate when it wasn't me, 

No comments:

Post a Comment