Sunday, November 16, 2014

It was Beautiful

From what I was told, the party was a huge success. Combine a 4-year old's birthday party with Angry Birds, an honest-to-goodness catapult, light sabers made out of pool noodles and a Darth Vadar pinata and how could you expect anything else?

Due to a series of unfortunate events, I missed the whole event. I could have cried...well, actually, I did cry...almost the whole day. It was a bad of a day that one could have. The kind of day where you're afraid that the next day will be a horrible continuation from which there is no escape. The kind of day where God feels so far way, you can't gather up the wherewithal to call upon him when you need him the most.

I woke early this morning. No surprise there since I spent most of yesterday crying, moaning and/or sleeping, sometimes all three things at one time. I've got talents, I'll tell you. Once, again, I digress...so I woke up early, afraid to move, unsure whether the pain and delusions still resided within me, Thankfully, it was not the case. While I'm not 100%, I'm so much better than I was yesterday.

I celebrated with leftover birthday cupcakes. It was beautiful and delicious.


It didn't stop me from gobbling it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment