Sunday, June 9, 2013

2013/250-252 The Best Parts

On Friday, I can't say there was a clear best part, except for the fact that I didn't end up going to the office AND the car passed the smog test, but that's another story. However, if you had told me that I wouldn't get in a shot until it was desperation time, I wouldn't have believed it. The shot turned out to be such a desperation shot that it will not be for public consumption.

Saturday was almost as good as it gets. Went shooting, not once, but three times. Still the best part of the day was when Brie got home late from a friend's and we spent a little time at the wee part of the night talking while I made her some toast.






































Sunday has been filled with much routine and the best part so far was getting a voicemail from Matt which started with him telling me he was calling to tell me he loves me while I was at church. It still makes me cry to think of it.




No comments:

Post a Comment