Tuesday, April 21, 2015

We will be brave

Last weekend, Hipstamatic, my favorite camera app, offered up two lens and three film types for FREEEEE!!!! I gobbled them up and took some photos using the lens/film combos. What I didn't realize was the film came with verbiage sprayed at the bottom of the frame.

I took this shot of my brother who flew out from Mississsippi to visit over the weekend. This was taken right before my Pop picked up Vic to take him to the airport. I posted the picture to FB which then created a slew of comments as friends and family thought something was wrong since the verbiage read "We will be brave".

Thankfully, all is good in our household. Thank you dear brother for spending a long weekend with your big sis. I love you LOTS!!! And I miss you already.



No comments:

Post a Comment